Thursday 22 May 2014

Tote Bag

 Ages ago I won a bundle of goodies from the lovely ladies over at Live It Love It Make It loads of fabric sewing kits to play with. The kits sat in fabric stash box for ages till I finally decided on a day off that I'd start playing with them, the tote bag seemed like it'd be the easiest so I thought it'd be a good starting point.
 Love the colour of the fabric and the awesome turquoisey blue thread that came with the kit. The little owl was an applique that my Nan stuck into my handmade birthday card that she knew I'd find some purpose for in the future.
Been a very useful little bag, it seems to have become my bag for taking my card making goodies to and from card club.
Only thing I might change for next time is having the straps sewn into the inside of the bag instead as sewing the perfect X's on the front wasn't easy and with a more visible colour thread would be a nightmare to make look neat.
 
Photobucket

No comments: