Saturday 22 November 2008

'Broken' Swing Card



I found this card idea whilst blog hopping and thought I'd give it a try.. it originates from a swing card, but the designer cut too many lines and cut the swing part off lol so she added a centre piece attached by invisible thread so the centre piece spins round when it's opened. The card also fits in with 2 of this week's challenges... Papertake Weekly 'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow' and Cute Card Thursday 'Snow+Snowflakes'.

I've used:

  • Blue marble card
  • Snowflake blue forever friends paper (thanks donna)
  • 2 xmas forever friends images (thanks donna)
  • 2 fabric snowflakes
  • 2 snowflake brads
  • Swirl stamp
  • Silver ink
  • Clear beading thread
  • Marvy pens

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, fab image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Steph what a fabulous card hun. Hope you are well, i lost your address can you email me it hun so i can send you those tilda images. Its cold here today! hugs Linda x

Mags said...

Great card Steph, I can't get the hang of those cards myself!

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! I like the swing cards! Fab image too! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x