Tuesday 18 November 2008

Silver sparkle set



This month's prize giving challenge over at Fiskarettes is 'Sparkle' and after findign such a steal at the weekend i had to use my silver sparkle beads.
I was bored at the airport sunday nigth when i discovered the Accessorize store there sells their faulty items dirt cheap, so i rummaged through the basket and found myself some great pieces.. wow so a clasp won't shut or a bead is missing, i won't lose sleep over that as i'll be recycling them all anyway lol... So i found a long length necklace made up of silver glitter ball beads that was missing it's drop, well it was far too long for me anyway, so i recycled the length and made a shorter necklace with 3 drops and a matching bracelet using the spare beads :) i even kept the little A tag to keep on the necklace chain lol
I've used:
  • Recycled 'faulty' Accessorize necklace bits
  • Heart clasp

6 comments:

Donna said...

stunning Steph, really beautiful. Donna x

jay670120 said...

Saw this over at fiskarettes and its fab x Thanks for joining in the cometition & good luck x
Dont forget to vote later in the month too.
x jayne x

Heather said...

this is fab! have just started making some jewellery myself - take a look at my pics :)
hugs

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, this is so great - will have to have a rummage in our local accessorize!

Claire said...

Absolutely beautiful and recycled too! I'm sure it will look even more stunning on.

Claire

Mags said...

Beautiful!