Monday 11 August 2008

Happy B'day Anne-Marie


It's one of my SBS 18 sister's birthdays on wednesday...so happy birthday for wednesday Anne-Marie... i've been a bit busy recently so I didn't manage to get a card made and posted off to the USA for her... so I made her a digi scrapbook page nstead and emailed it over :) The papers are from the new kit from kaboodle doodle 'party picnic' with happy birthday cupcakes and lollies stuck over the papers. I used a stamp flower image and then put the message over the top of the image... very similar to the signature Anne-Marie has at the end of each post... I then added pink ricrac, a red tag and pink brads to look like they are securing the tag to the page... and i'm glad that she liked it :)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Great work Steph :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

kes said...

I love this, congrats on spoonful of sugar, Fab work indeed.
kes
x

Mags said...

Beautiful card.