Tuesday 17 March 2009

Jewellery challenge guest DT spot



So this fortnights Jewellery Challenge has been picked by me and I picked the theme 'Buttontastic'. I love my button stash and I'm forever trying to find a way to bring them into everything I make and here we go I've got them into 2 more projects... I've made a flower shaped button brooch, which is quick, simple and looks cute on a jacket... my other project is a button pendant necklace, this took a little longer.. I've put the picture up to show both sides of the pendant just in case anyone else wants to give it a go some time...
I've used for the brooch:
  • 4 medium white rim buttons
  • Large black button
  • Medum white button
  • Small white rim buttons
  • Black felt
  • Badge pin

For the button pendant:

  • Plastic mesh
  • Silver 24 gauge wire
  • 2 large black buttons
  • 1 large white button
  • 1 medium black button
  • 2 medium white buttons
  • 1 small black button






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun button designs Steph! Hope all is well with you. Have a great week!
smiles,Deena

nessy said...

what a great idea ~you are so clever ~gorgeous!!
vanessa xx