Friday 3 December 2010

Glittery wreath



Started the christmas craft work and thought I'd start with the biggies.. made mum's wreath as she fell in love with my wreath that I made (will blog that one later, but it needs a few extra bits now I've been to hobbycraft again today n got some extra bits lol).

I've used (oh how hobbycraft love me after my shopping sprees):
  • Heart shaped twig wreath
  • White snowflake ribbon (good ol' tesco deals)
  • Silver glitter poinsettas
  • Glittery pinecone decoration
  • Red berry decoration
  • Snowy twig decoration
  • Glue gun
  • Pebbles to counterbalance

I'm linking this too:

2 comments:

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Very pretty! I'm sure she'll love it!
Thanks for linking up again!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

very festive! It turned out great.
thanks for linking up and linking back to me.
gail