So here's a double DT piece I've done... yes it's cutting corners a little but when uni takes up so much of my time i'm tyring to not lose out on crafting too much... So this is for the sketch challenge over at Cupcake Craft where I was asked to be guest Dt this week and also for this weeks Kaboodle Doodle challenge 'Non-traditional'.
- 5"x7" canvas
- Kaboodle doodle kit 'mini boys kit'
- Big primas (thanks donna)
- 3 yellow buttons
- Variety of stamps
- Variety of inks for the bandana technique background
- Dottie rock and roll image
- Marvy pens
- Safety pin
- PVA glue to give the canvas a gloss finish