Monday 22 September 2008

Double DT piece



So here's a double DT piece I've done... yes it's cutting corners a little but when uni takes up so much of my time i'm tyring to not lose out on crafting too much... So this is for the sketch challenge over at Cupcake Craft where I was asked to be guest Dt this week and also for this weeks Kaboodle Doodle challenge 'Non-traditional'.
I've used:
  • 5"x7" canvas
  • Kaboodle doodle kit 'mini boys kit'
  • Big primas (thanks donna)
  • 3 yellow buttons
  • Variety of stamps
  • Variety of inks for the bandana technique background
  • Dottie rock and roll image
  • Marvy pens
  • Safety pin
  • PVA glue to give the canvas a gloss finish

9 comments:

carolann said...

beautiful so bright and cheerfull well done hun xxxx

Sammie said...

Thanks for your coments on my Warhol design. Feelings are pretty mixed so thanks for the positive encouragement -I wasn't sure whether to post it, but thought "What the heck" I challenged myself to produce something new, so it was ripe for posting.
Best wishes and thanks again,
SammieJay

Anonymous said...

Love the card real funky.

Lorraine x

sam21ski said...

WOW love all the bright colours and those flowers are fab xxxx

Heather said...

lots of bright colours - love the hair on the image - reminds me of mine in the morning! lol
hugs

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is adorable! Love the bright colours. That sentiment rocks! Great idea to double up the DT stuff! :O)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabby card steph

hugs jane x

paylin said...

This is a lovely card, those colour are great for the challenge.
Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

Ang C said...

its great really bright - love it