Monday 15 September 2008

Xmas Canvas

Here's my entry for the Spoon Full Of Sugar challenge 'christmas is coming'. Had another play about with a mini canvas this evening with some bits and pieces that I found during a big clear up of my stash during the last week... and of course i had to have a play with my new spiral whisper stamp that donna got me for my birthday :) thank you!
So I've used:
  • 5"x7" canvas
  • White and blue acrylic paints
  • Spiral whisper image 'Milly on reindeer'
  • 3 fabric snowflakes
  • 3 snowflake brads
  • Watercolour pencils and marvy pens
  • Xmas tree die cut inked with silver
  • Metallic silver star
  • Green snowflake ribbon (poppicrafts)

17 comments:

carolann said...

Awesome canvas hun well done xxxxx

Bubbles said...

This is fab, so christmassy and the image is lovely. thanks for joining in.
Joanne x

Swaantje said...

Fabulous card, love the image

RubyMay said...

wow...this is awesome work...love it !

craft mad Jenny said...

this is lovely, great work!

Zoe said...

This is fab steph!! I love the way you have made the background with the blue acrylic paint. I really need to start making my own backgrounds - i forgotten how much fun it was!!!! Booootiful babe :)

Monika said...

great card ,lovely image

Trina said...

Great Christmas card! I love what you did with the background! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous canvas Steph, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs, Debbie x

sam21ski said...

Great christmas scene Steph

Shivvy x said...

Hi Steph,

Lovely card, I love the colours and techniques you have used for the backing. You have really good ideas on your blog.

I live in Braintree! Cannot beleive you lived in Halstead!!!

I am following you so will keep an eye on what else you do!

Love Siobhan x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Steph
I don't know how I got here, but im glad I did, you have so many lovely cards on your blog, will be returning. Hugs Linda x

Donna said...

This is so cute, glad you liked the stamp, you nearly got another dog one but thought i'd get you something different. Donna x

flatis stempelwelt said...

great card ,lovely image

hugs, Sonja x

Unknown said...

a very nice card..

Inger-g said...

Beautiful!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

A great card Steph as always hugs Linda x