Tuesday 7 October 2008

DMC thread bracelet

There's 2 challenges over at Papertake Weekly this week so I picked 'No Stamping'... it's the same as my Lots To Do theme and I really haven't been into making cards much the last week or so... I made this fab bracelet using a slight variation on the instructions out of the newest Bead Dazzle mag, yes I'm hooked on my quick & Crafty mag at the mo I know.
I've used:
  • Lamp glass white heart beads (hobbycraft)
  • 4 metal ball beads
  • 1 pearl bead (to replace the pony bead)
  • DMC threads: dark navy, blue variations and deep blue

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow how cleaver are you this bracelet is gorgous ,love it ,Dawnxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great idea! We love to see other crafts too! Your bracelet loks fab! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Heather said...

cute bracelet steph, love those heart beads
hugs

RubyMay said...

How lovely to see something a bit different...beautiful bracelet hun x

carolann said...

So beautiful well done hun xxxx