This piece has been sitting unfinished for over a week now and it's really annoyed me! The beads I picked to go with the pendant looked awful together when I went to put the necklace together last night.. so i went to hobbycraft and bought some ribbon, still hated the beads though... so today I went back to Lebeado (got some belated birthday money from OH's parents) and had another wander around clutchign my pendant and ribbon to find some suitable beads.
So in the end I used:
- Sky blue ribbon (hobbycraft)
- Blue foil lampwork round beads (hobbycraft)
- Metal patterned round spacer
- Mosaic aqua glass pendant (lebeado)
- Mosaic aqua 8mm round beads (lebeado)
- Silver clasp, chain and jumprings