This week's Crafty Creations challenge has been picked by Jaime and she chose the theme 'Altered item'...this covers so many possibilities that most of you should be able to think of something to join in.. and as always there will be some little goodies for the winner.
I altered 2 heart shape paper mache boxes to put my jewellery sets in for Linda's order, I've just been keeping this photo of them hidden till the challenge came around.
- 2 paper mache heart shaped boxes
- Lilac felt
- Cotton wool
- White and blue acrylic paint
- Black and pink inkpads
- Black, pink and white flowers
- Blue, black and white buttons
- Shabby princess- moody blue paper
- Think Pink paper
- PVA glue