Sunday 11 January 2009

Gold leaf pearl necklace



Here's my entry for this weeks Scrummy Stash Cafe challenge 'New', so I made this necklace... it's not technically new as it's partially made from damaged old accessorize jewellery but it's new as a complete piece..

I've used:

  • Broken Accessorize gold leaf pendant neckalce
  • Gold chain
  • 12 small glass pearls
  • 8 chunky golden oval pearls

... took me long enough to actually maqke something with this pendant, I bought i back in November and just never had any inspiration to enable me to do anything with it, perhaps the New Year has inspired my mojo!

2 comments:

Heather said...

this is lovely! you got yourself settled with a place yet?
hope all is well
hugs

Anonymous said...

Its fantastic!!! :) A great idea and thanks for joining in with the SSC challenge.

Vanessa. :)