If you want to make on you'll need:
- Scrapbook paper
- Wooden/ papier mache word sign
- Craft wire
- Mod podge
- White paint
- Craft knife
- Sponge/ brush
- Embellishments (not pictured)
- Sandpaper (not pictured)
3. Using the craft knife very carefully cut round the letters to remove the excess paper so you can see the word fully.
5.Once the paint has dried cover the whole thing with a good layer of mod podge and leave to dry.
6. Take a piece of sandpaper and rough the egdes around the word to give it a worn look.
8. Loop one end of the wire through the loop of the 'e' and twist to finish it. Repeat this with the other end using the arm of the 'w'.
9. Your word should now hang beautifully from a hook but if like me you think it looks a little naked then embellish it with ribbons, buttons or whatever takes your fancy!
I'm linking this to the lovely parties listed on the right hand side and also to this weeks Crafty Creations Challenge