Friday 18 November 2011

Button Earrings

 Been busy... away to Barcelona, work, uni, etc... so not been around as much as I would normally... sad but I haven't really missed my blog much either, perhaps it's a sign to think about packing it all in?

Anyway here's some button earrings that I've been making recently and selling to friends and at local craft markets... there's plenty more button earrings up for sale on the facebook page for Southern Fairy Designs too.
Think my favourite pair has to be the white and purple stars below, tmepted to just keep that pair for myself instead of trying to sell them on...
Then I thought about playing with some other shaped buttons too... Love the little pink heart buttons... in fact I already have a pair for myself that are identical to the lower pair and I wear them to brighten up an outfit :)


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

These are beautiful. I love the red and white stars. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
Jamie
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/
P.S. I have another giveaway going on right now. Would love you to stop by and check it out.

Ivaalex said...

Hi. Sweet earrings. I like, well received. I made buttons with hairpins. Greetings from me and the Czech Republic.

Unknown said...

Hi, new follower! I found ya on the Flamingo Toes Link up. I love these earrings and have added them to my buttons pinterest board!!

http://desperatehouselife.blogspot.com

Mindie Hilton said...

Cute, thanks for sharing at bacon time.

Unknown said...

so lovely,Steph! thanks for sharing. have a lovely weekend! ^^)

Jennifer said...

Way cute!!
Thanks for sharing at Show & Share!