Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Christmas Hampers

 So I know I've totally missed the boat for sharing christmas things at an appropriate time but I thought I'd share them anyway. To save a bit of money this past christmas as we were saving to buy a house we decided to make most of our christmas presents and turn them into a hamper.

 Some homemade limoncello that sat brewing for weeks making our kitchen smell amazing!
Homemade coconut ice, had to make a spare batch for us to taste test of course!
 
 Snowmen and christmas pudding 3d cards for everyone.

 One bagged and tagged hamper ready to go. 
It contained:
  • Homemade limoncello
  • Homemade coconut ice
  • Homemade rosemary shortbread
  • Homemade chocolate honeycomb truffles
Apparently next year I need to include a christmas pudding in each hamper as we didn't this year but our family tried one I made and it went down a treat!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren Coventry said...

Hi do you have the recipes for these?

Lauren Coventry said...

Hi do you have the recipes for these?

Steph Smith said...

Sorry for the ludicrously late reply... yes I do have the recipes for all of these and I will get round to sharing them soon :)