Sunday 12 January 2014

Christmas Cards Galore

 Better late than never...here are the Christmas cards I made for friends and family this Christmas just gone.. Made mostly from Stampin Up goodies...

First design of cards I did used:
  • Festive Flurry Stamp Set
  • Festive flurry Framelits
  • Winter Frost DSP
  • Sassy Salutations Stamp set
  • Northern Flurry embossing folder
  • White satin ribbon
  • White glitter card (Paperstop)
  • Snowflake embossing folder (Non SU)


Second design used:
  • Christmas Collectables stamp set
  • Christmas Ornament punch
  • Winter frost DSP
  • Sassy Salutations stamp set
  • White satin ribbon 
  • Snowflake embossing folder (Non SU)




 

Had to make my boyfriend something a little bit different to all the rest of course so I used the Top Notes Bigz die he bought me for my birthday to make a cute little penguin. I freehand drew the the beak, feet and wings.
Photobucket

No comments: