Friday 21 February 2014

Owl Punch Obsession

I know I'm not the only one with this problem but I am obsessed with the cute Owl Builder punch from Stampin' Up. Here's a couple of cards I've made recently using this punch.

 The first was for my boyfriend's birthday. I've used the owl builder punch and sassy salutations birthday stamp. The string for the balloons is actually thin metallic blue wire and the hearts on the balloons come from the owl builder punch.

 The second card was made for a little girl's 1st birthday and I was told to keep it cute and girly...so i got the owl builder punch out again! Everything was done in shades of pink and I used the Bitty Butterfly punch to add a few pretty pink butterflies to the lace trim. Love the pastel pink bakers twine I found for this card too.

I just love how versatile this owl builder punch is, suitable for all ages, guys and girls....even has it's uses for making non owl shaped things...check out my pinterest board Stampin Up Inspiration for some ideas how else to use the owl builder punch.

Photobucket

No comments: