Friday 11 April 2014

Elephant Make Up Bag

Been trying to get myself a little organised on the birthday presents front, a few ladies I call friends will be getting fabric goodies for their presents this year....

I started with the smallest fabric make as it can be the most frustrating to get right, pesky zips never sew in quite how I want them the first time...

Saw this elephant fabric as a fat quarter at a craft show and just had to have it, made this make up bag/pouch from it and still have loads left over, think I can squeeze another 2 pouches out of it too :)
 
Love the bright colours of the fabric and the lining fabric inside is a coordinating red flowery patterned fabric...forgot to sew one of my homemade labels in before I sewed the lining together so I shall have to handstitch it in before I give the pouch away as a present...

Next up is a few tote bags for friends and perhaps matching make up pouches too...
Photobucket

No comments: