Monday 21 April 2014

Wedding Card


 When Mum came over to go to the rugby match the other weekend she realised she needed a wedding card for a friend, for the following friday...good thing I have a stash of cards ready for these short notice orders!

I had a card I'd started at a Stampin' Up training day that I didn't like the embellishments that had been used on the sample so I just stamped the sentiment and background and left the card blank for whatever occasion I may need a congratulations card for... well a wedding seems a pretty good opportunity to use this card.


 I used my favourite wedding stamp (not a Stampin Up item) and left it colourless to keep the card subtle. We then decided the card needed a little bling around the edges so I added a few SU Basic Pearl Jewels for good measure.

 Photobucket

No comments: