Monday 26 May 2014

Been Making Totes

So I mentioned in my earlier post Elephant Make Up Bag that I was going to be making a lot of fabric presents for friends and family this year.. well here are the presents for the May birthday ladies.

The first tote was for my Mum and she has an obsession with hearts, so I used some of the leftover fabric I had from the apron I made her.

 The second tote was for a friend who works for VW so when I saw this super VW camper van fabric I knew I had to get some and make her something from it.
 I faffed about with where to cut the sections from the piece of fabric I had to make sure both sides had a full camper van on. As there's so many cool campers on the fabric I made sure both sides had a different coloured camper showing so she can decide which side should be showing depending what colour she likes on the day.
Great present to give people and really easy to whip up...can see a few more of these being given out as presents this year!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ana Love Craft said...

Super cute tote! I looove the VW camper van fabric! Thanks for sharing!
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Emily Thompson said...

Hi! Featuring this today in the weekend create link inspire features on Nap-Time Creations! I've posted on FB, twitter, G+ and tagged you where I could! I would love any reshares ;o) Happy Saturday! Emily