Friday 8 July 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange.. Pt 2

So Handmade Gift Exchange part 2... here's what I received from the lovely Linda from View from the Hamster Wheel.
A cute floral camera pouch, with dotty lining and a dotty flower embellishment... now I don't know if I told Linda I had a dotty obsession or if my blog gave it away or maybe she just had a good guess.. I love it, my camera's living in it already.
2 cute brooches... 1 floral print flower and 1 made from gingham rosettes with 2 strands of pearls between them, you can just see them at the edge of the brooch (struggled to get photos of everything together showing everything I wanted to).
Now I just need to pick bags/coats to put them on... or maybe I just need to make myself new bags to embellish them with lol!

Thanks Linda I love my gifts :)

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

I am so glad you liked them and that you love polka dots as much as I do!! lol. I had a lot of fun and received a beautiful gift, it was great being teamed up with you Steph, thanks xx