Wednesday 20 July 2011

Seeing Double!

This weeks Crafty Creations Challenge is 'Seeing Double'... can you believe this is challenge #128! Can't believe it's been so long since I left the design team there!

So my card this week is actually an order (for mum again) for some friend's that are celebrating their golden wedding anniversary at the end of the month... all I had as a specific detail to include was their wedding photo.. which I received as a scanned copy of a scanned copy so not great quality by time I tried to print it out. In the end i managed to Photoshop it to good enough quality to get decent printouts where I could use each of their heads on the card.


My doubles for this challenge are: 2 gold bows, 2 die cut scalloped heart frames and 2 die cut swirl corner pieces.
The corners, frames and background were made using my BigShot (yes it's still my obsession after my sewing machine lol), for the background I rubbed a gold inkpad over it to catch the embossed sections. I love the gold hearts ribbon, nice little extra that I found whilst rummaging the local fabric shop again the other week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Golden anniversary card Steph!! So happy you played the seeing double challenge! I still miss you at CCC!
hugs,Deena

Judie said...

Lovely card.

Judie