Monday 22 August 2011

Great Pinterest Challenge August 2011

Morning ladies and gents... so here we go again Round 2 of the Great Pinterest Challenge voting has begun and once again I need help, please please plase come vote for me!

Here's my piece for the challenge...

To help me out here's what you gotta do...
  1. Go to Honeybear Lanes facebook page and 'like' it
  2. Go to my photo in the Great Pinterest Challenge album and 'like' it. Either click here, click the photo above or have a browse throught the album yourself till you find me.
There's some gorgeous projects in that album there really are, think the sewing category of the challenge will be a hard round to do well in.. so please everyone come help me.. much appreciated if you do :)

12 comments:

Beth@Wiccan Make Some Too said...

I voted for you Steph!

Unknown said...

thanks beth :)

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Really appreciate you linking up this awesome post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Really appreciate you linking up this awesome post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

Jamie said...

I will vote for you!
Thanks for joining the Whatever Wednesday Blog Hop!! :o)
-Jamie

Marie said...

Love the stripes! Thanks for linking up with us at Show & Share!

Marie
mylilpinkpocket.blogpsot.com

Jill said...

Just went and voted for you! Good luck - hope you win!!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Natasha in Oz said...

I've not heard of this. I will have to check it and I will vote for you too.

I have just started hosting a Pinterest Party on the weekends. I would love it if you could pop by my blog and link this post up. It might help get some votes!

Best wishes and happy Sunday,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

The stripes are so cute! Is the voting still open? I will go check now. Thank you so much for linking up at Savvy HomeMade Monday. We are partying again and I hope you will stop by! :)

Tanya Anurag said...

Will go over and vote for you.

Thanks for linking up at Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner and adding to the fun.

The party for this week is going on... hope to see you there again :)

http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/09/tea-time-thursdays-5-and-features.html

Unknown said...

You got my vote girlie!!! You did a great job on this one by the way! Thanks for showing it off on Fancy This Fridays!!!

Make handmade said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing