Thursday 19 June 2014

Making Fabric Labels

 For ages I've been saying I want to have some fabric labels to sew onto my handsewn goodies...especially now that some are being ordered and given to people that I don't personally know...so I kind of want these people to be able to look me up and tell other people about the things I've made.

 So I took a look on Pinterest and found an awesome, simple tutorial for how to make my own fabric labels...you can find it over at Dolls and Daydreams. The hardest part of the tutorial was finding shops in the UK that actually stock freezer paper...Hobbycraft do in case you are wondering.

Here's my labels drying off...love them...think I'll be making plenty more of these in the future!
 Here's to sewing them into everything from now on!

Photobucket

No comments: