Saturday 8 November 2014

2014 Christmas Cards

This year I've been really organised and I've already made all the christmas cards for friends and family, I've ven started making some of the presents too!

I've done 3 different designs this year, 4 of each design to cover all the people we send cards to. Simple designs but I got to play with quite a few of my favourite Stampin' Up bits.
The snowflake card used:
  • Northern Flurry embossing folder
  • Sassy Salutations stamp set
  • Coastal Cabana ink
  • Turquoise card (non SU)
  • Silver stickles (non SU)
 The tree card used:
  • Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
  • Sassy Salutations stamp set
  • Real Red ink 
  • Real Red cardstock
  • Star punches (non SU)
The third design I decided to use my favourite batch of Stampin Up baubles and my new Flowering Flourishes stamp set from Octobers card club.

For some reason on the blue cards I mixed the bauble designs but on the red I didn't, guess I just wasn't paying that much attention as I had no design set out before I started sticking them on.


These cards used:
  • Delightful Decorations stamp set
  • Delightful Decorations punch
  • Sassy Salutations stamp set
  • Flowering Flourishes
  • Real Red ink
  • Pacific Point ink
  • Jewels Basic Rhinestone
  • Red and blue cardstock (non SU)
  • Gumball Green ink


Hopefully next year I can be just as organised and get everything done early as there's bound to be last minute cards to make and things to do, there always is.

Photobucket

No comments: