Saturday 1 November 2014

Making Penguins

So I will admit I have a bit of a penguin obsession, I know...

Last year I made some icing penguins for our christmas cake, they were very fiddly and it was such a shame to have to eat them... so this year I decided to make some out of fimo instead so they could be reused and not eaten.
The white fimo of the penguins is glittery making them a little bit more festive, can't wait to see them on our christmas cake...now I just need to design the rest of our cake.

The other bit of penguin madness started at the Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace a few weeks ago.... Mum bought me a half metre of penguin print fabric that I just couldn't leave behind. I made myself a tote bag from the fabric and still have enough left to make another makeup bag or something of a similar size.
 Anyone else get the pont that I kinda really like penguins???

Photobucket

No comments: