Wednesday 14 January 2015

January Card Club Pt 1

The first card club of 2015 turned out to be a crafternoon just the 2 of us as I was the only one who wanted to do the daytime class, gotta love shift patterns where you get odd weekdays off to make the most of everywhere being quiet.

Suriya had a couple of gifts for me to play with. With one of them I made the cards below.
I used:
  • Washi Tape Note Cards Kit
  • Elegant Butterfly punch
  • Bitty Butterfly punch
  • Strawberry Slush ink
  • Good Greetings stamp set
I also helped her whip up some desktop calenders to post out to her customers wanting catalogues... I even got a calender to take home too.

Now onto the cards and things we made.
I used:
  • Sheltering Tree stamp set
  • Strawberry Slush ink
  • Daffodil Delight ink
  • Wild Wasabi ink
  • Early Espresso ink
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Itty Bitty Accents punch
  • Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper
Then a simple card to practice some Blendabilities colouring skills.
I used:
  • From The Herd stamp set
  • Baked Brown sugar cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Memento black ink
  • Coastal Cabana Blendabilities
  • Old Olive Blendabilities
  • Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
  • Smoky Slate Blendabilities
  • Skin Tone Assortment Blendabilities
Then we played with a stamp set and framelits that I'm getting as part of one of February's card clubs.
I used:
  • Celebrate Today stamp set
  • Balloon Framelits Dies
  • Bow Builder punch
  • Itty Bitty Accents pounch
  • Hello Honey ink
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • Cherry Cobbler ink
  • Tempting Turquoise ink
  • Tempting Turquoise cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Basic Black ink
  • Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper
Then we made a gift bag to use up some retired designer papers and embellishments that had been lying around forgotten about.
I used:
  • Linen Thread
  • Cherry Cobbler ink
  • Sheltering Tree stamp set
Every card club at Suriya's comes with a challenge card to do, this month is was to make a card using the Lotus Blossom stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. I do love a challenge card and I really love this stamp set, can't wait for mine to arrive! Here's my challenge card.
I used:
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Hello Honey ink
  • Pumpkin Pie ink
  • Basic Black ink
  • Mossy Meadow marker
  • Wild Wasabi marker
  • Sheltering Tree stamp set
  • Bow Builder punch
January Card Club Pt 2 is next week and I'll be collecting my February card club kit to have a play with early too.
Photobucket

No comments: