Wednesday 12 March 2014

Handbag Birthday Card Order

I've recently completed and posted an order for a 30th birthday card. The customer asked for something personal that suited their daughter and gave me the following details to work from:
Becky is turning 30, likes shoes and handbags and her birthstone is aquamarine. 
So this is what I came up with...
 I made a handbag shaped card, used aquamarine coloured gems to form a 30 and made a happy birthday using a text die. I used the Stampin Up Top Note Bigz die for the bag flap and a chunky metal button to replicate the bag clasp. To make it personal to Becky I wrote her name on both ends of the bag strap to look like stitching.
Not forgetting the fact the Becky also loves shoes I used the Stampin Up Fabulous You stamp set to stamp this beautiful floral shoe on the card insert. I really love this shoe stamp it's so pretty! 

The customer really liked the card when it arrived with her so lets hope Becky likes it just as much too!

Photobucket

No comments: