Thursday 6 March 2014

More Card Club...

Found more Stampin Up card club photos that I haven't shared yet.. these are from 2 different card clubs..

Card club #1...
Quick simple card for the cyclist in your life, love the colours, not 2 that I would have thought to put together myself but it works well.


Language of Love and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets. This is the card I gave my boyfriend for valentines day. The Grunge set is really starting to grow on me now.


Swallowtail tri-colour stamping. Really need to get my pens and inks out and try this for myself with my swallowtail stamp, not used mine yet so I really need to get going on that one.


More Gorgeous Grunge in a quick simple birthday card, love the three colour layering of the different paint splodges.

Card Club #2...
Petite Petals and Fancy Flourishes card, love the flourishes, they just don't seem to appear on enough cards!


Quirky tea bag/gift card folder to give as a small gift to a friend. Really like the paper used, it's turquoise so of course I love it. Got the Elegant Butterfly punch out again too!

Three layer thank you card. really like the bird stamp set and how the middle layer has been raised to stand out from the rest of the card.


Another little gift box made using my nemesis the Envelope Punch Board. Have I mentioned how much the punch board infuriates me every time I use it? I may have had a lot of practice with it now but I still find the instructions for making things just don't gel in my head for the first few attempts!

Photobucket

No comments: